5/04/2015

April Favourites | 2015

 photo April Favourites_zps0ufqwekh.jpg
Other than fighting off a nasty spring cold, my April has been fairly nice! My husband and I bought a patio set this April. I am so excited to finally sit out on my deck and soak up the weather! As well, this will allow us to finally host dinner parties with our family and friends.

As you can see, I have been loving a variety of items in April and I am excited to share with you of all of my findings!

 photo Josie Maran Cheek Gelee.jpg_zpsscdrcyix.jpg

Favourite Beauty Product

Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee - Poppy Paradise. I've been using this product a lot this month and I really like how it looks very natural and plus it stays on all day! I love how it brightens my whole face. I use my fingers to apply and blend. The coverage is sheer but is buildable.

 photo LiveClean 2.jpg.jpg_zpsasndfkf2.jpg
 photo Ultra Smooth Brush.jpg.jpg_zpsvddwncae.jpg

Favourite Hair Products

Live Clean Keratin Oil Thermal Protective Spray. This was definitely a drug store buy. Surprisingly, it had caught my attention and I bought it out of curiosity. As any other protective spray, this spray protects your hair from damage caused by heat-styling tools. The formula contains Keratin botanical blend to restore health, sleekness, and shine in hair. What caught my attention (as always), is that Live Clean uses natural, plant sourced, and non-petrochemical based ingredients in their products. Overall, I really like this product and plus, it smells very tropical!

Cricket Ultra Smooth Detangling Brush. I've always wanted to try this kind of brush to see if it would actually detangle my impossible knots in my hair. After using this brush every single day in April, i am happy to say that it does a really great job getting rid of those painful knots without any hassle or pain! It saves me a lot of time, especially for wet hair. This brush actually has a blend of Argan, Olive Oil, and Keratin protein to help smooth and add shine to your hair.


 photo Every Womans One Daily MultiVitamin.jpg_zpsm2bktmsf.jpg

Favourite Lifestyle Product

New Chapter Woman's Daily MultiVitamin. If you are looking for a multivitamin that doesn't upset your stomach, this is the one to buy. I really like this MultiVitamin because each pill contains an array of certified organic foods and herbs that are specifically designed for women. Since they are whole food, they can be taken on a empty stomach.


 photo Fig.jpg_zpstvj0cvvy.jpg

Favourite Food

Nature's Bakery Fig Bar. These bars are so addicting. We buy a large pack of them at Costco and they sure don't last long in my household. These bars are soft with a sweet fig filling inside of them. They make a great snack for work.

 photo Clipper Tea 3.jpg.jpg_zpsdwb1fbye.jpg
Favourite Tea

Clipper Organic White Tea. I've never had white tea before I bought this and I quite like the delicate taste of it! My husband originally told me about the health benefits of white tea while we were in the grocery store and thought I would give it a go. White tea contains a significant amount of antioxidants which can help boost your metabolism and curb your appetite. It can also fight the effect of aging and has many other health benefits. I definitely recommend you to read and research more about it!
 photo IMG_0903.jpg_zpswbagxenj.jpg

Favourite Clothing

Flower Blouse from Dynamite. I have wore this blouse a lot in April and I really like how versatile it is! You can really dress it up for work and dress it down for the weekends.



What have you been loving in the month of April? Have you tried any of my favourites? If not, is there anything that you would like to try?


Talk to you soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment