5/27/2015

Avocado Caprese Salad | Recipe

 photo Avocado Caprese Salad Title.jpg.jpg_zpst2jknrzk.jpg
I am not kidding when I say this but my husband and I literally eat this salad every single day. This salad has become part of our norm for about 3 years now. Our friends and family always make fun of us about it but we don't care! It is so easy to make and we never get sick of eating it. I have made this salad so much that I can now do it with my eyes closed! Everything about it is extremely healthy and requires no effort. 

This is our variation of the caprese salad. If you prefer to serve the salad in a bowl instead of a platter then dice your avocado and tomatoes instead of slicing. We hope you enjoy our daily favourite salad as much as us! 


Avocado Caprese Salad Recipe 
Author: Sweet Rustic Love
Recipe Type: Salad
Serves: 2

Ingredients:

2 Ripe Tomatoes, cut into 1/2 inch slices
1 Avocado, cut into slices
1 fresh Bocconcini Mozzarella, cut into 1/4 inch slices 
4-5 Fresh Basil Leaves
3 Tbs Olive Oil
1 Tbs Balsamic Vinegar

Directions:

1. Arrange alternate slices of tomatoes, avocados, and mozzarella decoratively on a platter. Spread fresh basil leaves over the salad and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. 


 photo Tomatoes.jpg_zpsc2ekrnin.jpg
 photo Avocado Caprese 3 New.jpg.jpg_zpsqcbanoai.jpg

Talk to you soon,

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! As someone that's really trying to get into healthy eating I need all the recipes I can get - the simpler the better!!
    This one looks great :)

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete