6/10/2015

May Favourites | 2015



 photo May Favourites.jpg_zpsrtgavza7.jpg

Hello! I apologize for the late favourite post. Better late than never right?? May was quite a hectic month for me. First off, my dog was sick for the majority of the month and also got into a porcupine (poor guy!). We also had a mouse issue at our house where they were coming out from under our stove... we now have it under control (I hope). Who knew that May would be the month of critters at our house haha.

June is here and now is the time to plant flowers, focus on our tans, and barbecue like crazy! I have planted my herb garden and I am so excited about it. Anyways, I have a great selection of  products from May that I am excited to share with you all. Lets get started!

 photo May Favourite.jpg.jpg_zpswfua3prk.jpg
Favourite Jewelry 

Mini Coin Initial Necklace by Taudrey. For those who have seen me frequently in the last month, may of noticed that I have been wearing this necklace everyday. I have discovered this brand of jewelry from following a well known blogger on instagram where she wears this brand all of the time. I fell in love with the style and had to check out the brand myself. I ended up buying this coin necklace and I really like how dainty it looks! Taudrey is a hand-made jewelry company based out of Florida.

 photo May Favourite6.jpg_zpscai40yle.jpg
Favourite Mascara

Roller Lash Mascara by Benefit. This is a predictable favourite due to all of the hype around this product. Honestly, I caved! Being a big mascara fan, I just had to try it out. It really did add volume and length to my lashes. I like how it hooks on to your lashes easily and curls them. This is something that I would definitely buy again.

 photo May 4.jpg_zpss9slx7ao.jpg
Favourite Hygiene

Soaplicity Soap by Rocky Mountain Soap Company. This particular soap was limited edition and it smelt so good! Usually I would buy the Pumpkin Soap for my dry skin but thought I would try something different for once. If you haven't tried any of the soap bars from Rocky Mountain Soap Co, then I recommend you to go to their store or visit their online shop to try them out! 

 photo IMG_1702.jpg_zpscz8mhbh9.jpg
Favourite Nail Polish

Bikini So Teeny by Essie. I have been obsessed with this blue colour nail polish! I have been wearing it a lot on my toes lately. I think it is such a great colour for the Spring/Summer time. 


 photo May 2.jpg_zpse0kmspn1.jpg

Favourite Tea

Iced Green Tea Powder by Stash. I have been drinking a lot of Iced Tea lately and thought this was a great one to share. I like how you do not need to brew this and it tastes so good with some squeezed lemon and a bit of sweetener in it. 


What have you been loving in the month of May? 


Talk to you soon,

3 comments:

  1. Love this post, that nail polish looks incredibly beautiful!

    xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great favorites love, they all sound awesome! I love the looks of that necklace, and I've been wearing Bikini So Teeny non-stop recently too! So perfect for the summer time :) Thanks for sharing! x Krista


    I'd love it if you'd take a look at my blog if you have the time! xo
    www.lovekrista.com | bloglovin’: Love, Krista

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been hearing great things about the Roller Lash and want to give it try!

    xoxo

    Jessica

    www.blushandbaubles.com

    ReplyDelete